Meeting with a married couple

Meeting a married couple

Walking around in a ... well ... naughty room you could say. A lot of couples around more interessted in them self. But in the center of the room one couple was different. She leaned against him facing in my direction. She was smiling at me as he was whispering into her ear.

As I looked closer I could see how his hand was under her skirt playing on her private parts and as I walked past them he talked to me. "Wouldn't you like to watch us?" he asked.

Well I haven't anything planed for the day so why not?

They invited me to their house ... nice and comfy place and well I can't tell how quickly that woman undressed me and her husband was looking at us. Two woman naked in front of him and shortly after undressing he played with himself quite aroused by the two woman.



Comments